I've changed my blog title..
Why?
I was bored 1 day... randomly looked up other blogs by typing random blog address..
There was this other blogger with similar blog address..
with the same blog title as mine (Pandora Bxx) WTH??!
Call it co-incidence... (also remembered last time there was a blog with similar title also called Cheryl!)
Plus, (out of boredom again), i googled Pandora... or Pandora box.. wondered why chose that to begin with.. (I think i just liked the word Pandora that was why .. =.= )...
Quoted from wiki : Today the phrase "to open Pandora's box" means to perform an action that may seem small or innocent, but that turns out to have severely detrimental and far-reaching consequences
Sounds very negative yoooo... *touchwood* *choi* *badluckevilstuffgoaway!*
never my intention for you all to read all the evil deeds i did ;).. or receive evil vibes (ok.. now I don't know what I'm typing... blame it at my local time its 12am I'm sleepy and hungry)..
Anyways, that prompted me to change my blog title..
and that took me days...
..
don't know what name I should change to... (Cheryl box?? hahaha)
Finally I thought.. why not just blossom cherrie! I used this nickname/username/msnname etc since middle school (when we kids back then heng using all sorts of nicknames for msn/icq/yahoo/messenger ! I love anything japanese since as early as then, especially sakura, so I started using this nickname .. it sounds happy (at least that's what I think), plus i've been called cherry almost my entire school life (damn 99% of the teachers who didn't know how to pronounce my name).
Used that in my online RPG character too
my blog address..
and now my blog title xD
Next, I hope I can give my blog a makeover... ~! time for new template!!
No comments:
Post a Comment