Saturday, May 17, 2014

Fatty lifestyle (and a messy room)

HAI..

I vowed to blog more, then i got lazy (AGAIN)..

just like  how I vowed to tidy my room... and it still remains... MESSY (&UNtidy)..

felt like life can't move on when room's not tidy (WTH? )

for example,

I was telling myself to go out more... to shop.. to go for gym.. go for breakfast .. ended up staying at home because my head was telling me.. NO.. you should tidy your room..

when I looked at my room... man... it's so messy.. so much stuff...

even googled how to tidy a messy room xD...

still don't know where to start.. what to do with random items...

Then

I walked back to my laptop.. and surfed internet all day...

this routine continues and repeats without fail daily on my days off work..


So ya..

Life has been sedentary ... feeling so fat from lack of movement LOL...


before I finish, here's a shot of my unTIDY room



LOL such shame I fail being a woman



Ta-da





No comments:

Post a Comment