Monday, May 5, 2014

回顧 old blog posts

Sometimes, often, after abandoning my blog for a long long time (eg now)..

I would go through my previous blog posts again, read them 1 by 1.. just for the sake of it ..

and then, TRIED to delete whatever that I felt kinda stupid HAHA...

Well I emphasised on the word TRIED, because alot of times, I couldn't get myself to delete them =.=.. call me a HOADER lol.. I like to keep memories of all sorts of things, be it significant or not...

也有一些文章, 以前因為不想太公開是什麼(搞神秘wth????? klar I just didn't wanna publicise it but still wanted to vent it out somewhere which happened to be my blogspace poor you people who read it), 所一些連現在我回去讀了都讀得一塌糊塗的 (aka I forgot the contents)! I guess it is a good thing, most of them were probably not happy memories, and I don't remember any of them now :)

Move on re my old posts... 

most of my 2012 posts, I realised.. were about my work life lol... I guess that was the time when I first registered, I was quite passionate about it (work life), I was eager to earn big bucks (ok not that big but its good to feel like you're finally independent! financial wise).. I worked alot... and I really mean... ALOT... even now, I don't quite understand how I did in.. but glad to say, I did enjoy.. It's not all pros though, I sacrificed quite a bit of my own time too... and health... and friends (when events were organised I was either too tired or working).. I hope that now I can balance me time, work time, and social time wisely..

have to admit not the best in terms of self management... (Eg.. I still have yet to fully unpack ever since moving into my new rental place in January!!!! help me unpack pleaseeeeeeeeee.... and.. I still haven't done my 2 years worth of Tax return OMGOMGOMGOMG)..



Hmmm I did not blog much in 2013... Have to rethink what happened during that gap hahaha..
Err 1 thing for sure,
I still haven't bought my laptop!!!!!!!!!!

and during the year, the day that I decided to let my laptop go to sleep (because I barely or you can say NEVER shut down my laptop)...  it decided to hibernate and died... Well didn't actually die die, it was resuscitated lol replaced the hard drive.. but gone were everything else... plus vista.. T.T .. now running on super slow win xp which is not even supported by microsoft anymore haih haih I need a new laptop.. Mac perhaps?

So.. remember to BACKUP all the time... (still not learning my lesson, still have stuff floating around on my desktop)...


Move on...

still yet to get a puppy... (in an old post I mentioned that I wanted 1)! I really wanted a cute scottish terrier...
but damn, so so so expensive!!!!!!!!!!!! (at least AUD 1k... and that might even be a dodgy 1!) broda offered to pay 400-500 as my birthday gift though, I have such an awesome brother!

I know alot of people/friends teased that I should look after myself first/work less/ travel less before I get a pet... but hey, how do you know that I won't travel less for the sake of my cuties?? I don't travel because of work *which is unavoidable*, but leisure .. and can't say that everyone out there that owns a pet do not have full time job.. IMO dogs are not that weak ..

I'm not in a hurry to get 1 (I was eager at 1 stage).. if a suitable 1 comes by, by all means I will grab it! if not, I will wait.. till I have my own house, so my dog has run around the house carefree wth LOL.. :)))

Here I attach a photo of the cutie..


Ah Oops..  That's not a scottish terrier.. X).. but a sulky Persian cat.. If any of you friends remembered, back in MSN days, I used that as my profile pic.. super love this cutie... didn't know it is a Persian till I googled persian cats yesterday and it popped up in 1 of the millionsss results LOL... LOVE the pao face


K who can resist these cute Ninja scotties?????? can't say no to them!

If only I can have both persians and scotties (am I being too greedy????)


kkk.. I think I summed up enough Re:thoughts about my old blog posts... tired d... time to nap facebook clean house






No comments:

Post a Comment