Saturday, May 3, 2014

遇見幸福

昨晚我遇見幸福

說遇見,其實是夢見吧

很真實呢.

那時候感覺像是在馬來西亞.

至少我記得車門有大馬國旗的標誌wth???!

說到那個夢, 夢里與一班朋友,好像是一起去遊玩.

夢里有我的他.. 我與他,微笑的看著對方

我與他,還有一班朋友,大家都很高興的,乘坐一輛大型的車, 像是要去個地方

夢里能感覺到, 幸福感很充實..有一直不停微笑着的


覺得夢真的很奇怪...very mysterious..

無論夢里多不邏輯,卻會覺得很真.

醒來了會覺得, wth what was that??

夢里的那個他, 現實中我知道他是誰.. 是認識的...

不過, 與他半個撇都畫不上

我甚至現在懷疑自己,有沒有記錯人, 畢竟夢醒後很多事情難免不太記得 了.

我一開始夢醒了也不記得我做過這個夢.

只是印象中我的夢很美好,所以拼命去想去到底夢見了什麼

現在記起了,想要寫下來記下來.


Sometimes I wonder what dream is. Why people dream? Why it felt so different in a dream world? Things are so blizzard can feel so logical and real.

Don't know when I will meet my Mr, I really don't have a clue. Having being single for this long felt strange, but not in a bad way. :) of course if he comes into the picture, I will welcome him with open arms ROF, share everything that I love/found.. Till then, I am enjoying exploring different new things.. and the me time..

Nevertheless, thanks for the sweet dream. Although it was just a dream, it made me happy/smile in a way that I hadn't felt for a long time

I hope everyone else have a wonderful dream too (although its day time now hahaha, time for nap???!)

祝大家也有個好夢吧 ~

Love~













3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally u blog again!! haha...hope to see more coming

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha hope so too! have been busy.. thanks for bong chan :P

    ReplyDelete