Thursday, June 5, 2014

Gym 2014

went to gym for the first time this year!

Have photos as evidence :p
@Goodlife






















Was slacking the entire year actually, either I was busy, tired, away, couldn't find my gym stuff/clothes etc.
glad I went. And worked out whether gym is doable night time after work.

You see I usually work till 9pm and my gym shuts at 10pm, takes at least 10 minutes to get to gym from work place, so afraid the place may halao  ppl let's say 15 minutes before closing.
Got there 9.20, asked the receptionist how much time I got, she said 40 minutes, SWEET!
End up doing about 25 minutes cardio then stretched.  Took it easy haha burnt off about 200kcal.  I'm satisfied!


Hopefully I don't slack off!


To make it easy for myself, gonna make note here of what to bring as reference (forgot my drink bottle today!!)

UPDATED LIST (after my 2nd visit and actually took a shower there, realised missing some stuff that could be handy!)
in my Bag:
Gym card
Top and bottom
Towel
Water bottle
Shoes
Socks
Snackbar
Ipod+earphones
phone+keys
Change of clothes+bra&undies (during the day)
Toiletries (shower/hair/skin)
Hook (damn no hook in shower areas!)
Flipflop (don't wanna get tinea)

I think that's all for now hehe

My Favourite Purple runners, exclusively for gym use!

No comments:

Post a Comment