Saturday, November 12, 2011

hair dye

i have always wanted to dye my hair... RED...

I don't know how to describe the red that I like, not the bright red of course

Few factors that make me abit reluctant to dye my hair

#1 It may damage your hair

#2 What if the colour that turns out is not what I've wanted? (i will hate myself)

#3 My hair is not blackish (can be brownish.. my hair stylist thought I dyed my hair before, can be a good and bad thing = my hair was really brown, my hair was in bad damaged condition).. in a way it is sorta like, I don't need to dye it (last week Th thought i dyed my hair when he looked at it under the lights)

#4 I've never dyed my hair before.. so just for the sake of it... haha


i still would like to try red... 1 day!

i wonder if it would suit me...


(We tried it on Dao last week, it was cool haha.. )

No comments:

Post a Comment